Sunday, November 29, 2009

DAY 2-- Tutorial Task

Part 1



This video is talking about the Internet communication and its is funny as well.

Part 2

I used new MSN for nearly 6 years. It's really convenient for my life, it is easier, quicker and cheaper. The first time I use it cause my sister's recommendation. She wanted to chat with me on the Internet. I haven't faced much more about the privacy issue. However like Google and Face book is collecting the information from users. I think this has benefit in both sides. Users use the Facebook to communicate with their friends. Facebook can earn from advertisement. I have some friends just chatting on the Internet. Sometimes, I feel I can tell them my mood more than friends in real world. I think they didn't know my other friends, so would not worried if they tell my things to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment